Freitag, 31. August 2012

Per Petterson: Out stealing horses

Out Stealing HorsesOut Stealing Horses by Per Petterson
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Again I find myself in need for half stars. So: 2,5.

I picked up up twice. The first time I gave up after some 70 pages. I just couldn't seem to care and the style was too neutral.

As I picked it up again two days ago, I immediately fell into the flow of the narrative and found the neutrality rather relaxing. It didn't demand a lot of me. All I had to do was read and it is an easy and quick read.

The story as such. Well I think it's about an ordinary person that has experienced something that isn't so extraordinary but that changed his life. That's it. It won't really change my life or won't leave a huge impression on me but I still enjoyed the story and taking part of that summer (and winter) of the protagonists life.

View all my reviews

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen