Dienstag, 29. November 2011

Madrid

I spent the weekend in Madrid. I had tickets for a play with my beloved Viggo Mortensen and I regret nothing.

Here are some impressions:

beautiful weather to fly in
Plaza de Mayor - Christmas Time
uhm... I wasn't fast enough to run
Parque de Retiro- might I point out what I wear in 20 degrees C
This just cracks me up!
the former slaughter house from the hotel window...
which now holds the theater Matadero
sunset
Legazpi
on my way to the play Saturday
Sunday at 8 a.m.

back at the theater for a photo
he looked very convincing and he moved very Sparrow-ish
do I spot a theme?
to the Natural History Museum
flying home tired but good

The photos aren't the best quality because I took them with my smartphone or they were taken with a small pocket cam. 
I have shot some film though and I'll post them when they are developed.

Sadly there wasn't enough time to do some shopping for instance. But I might just be back.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen