Mittwoch, 14. September 2011

Stephen Chbosky: The Perks of being a Wallflower

The Perks of Being a WallflowerThe Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


My first impression was that the narrator reminded me of both/ or a mixture of the narrators in "The Catcher in the Rye" and "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time". But in the end it was all a bit different.



I liked this novel a lot. The further I read the more intense it became. Sometimes it made me uncomfortable, sometimes teary-eyed, sometimes it amused me. I could find myself in some of the things that happened to the narrator and until the end I was deeply worried for him.



This is one of those novels that are classics for a reason (not all of them are if you ask me), so I can highly recommend it.



View all my reviews

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen