Dienstag, 23. August 2011

Journalling

200-something (2004?) Lord of the Rings-daily planner
 In my daily planners I always aim for structure. I am a very structured person. I love to plan. I rely on visuals, therefore I set out with various colors.  For instance, I marked probably important stuff in orange (this was in my final years at University). However, then more colors come along and it ends up a mess.

2008

2008
Exhibit B and C. I always mean so well and then end up confusing myself. I especially love the use of random arrows which surely made perfect sense at the time (this was during me studying to be a drama educator).

Do you keep daily planners? Do you have a system that actually works and would you like to share?

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich habe alle Termine im Kopf. Ne bessere Alzheimer-Prophylaxe gibt's nicht ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen