Mittwoch, 3. August 2011

I heart...

 ...Lost... but mostly S1 because the pilot was the most awesome thing in the world. (Also I loved Sawyer and JAck. They were my guilty pleasure).

 ... "A Single Man" because Colin Firth is magnificent in it. As is the visual style. I want more, Mr. Tom Ford.

 ... the ultimate declaration of love. (Also Spuffy. Prepare to meet Spike again in future posts):

“When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman.”


fuckyeahcuteanimals.tumblr.com
 ... Koala bears because they are adorable.

... the universe because it is shiny and breathtaking.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen