Montag, 16. Mai 2011

I heart...

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap110405.html
... the Astronomy Picture of The day. Not just because I am in love with the universe, but also because it shares facts, photos of Earth like the above and stunning shots of the universe, stars, nebulas, galaxies. And basically time. (I think that is one major fact that keeps my interest, that we don't know how a galaxy looks like right now because when the light reaches us, it's already an image of the past it shows. Anyway.) It's pretty and informative.

... while we're at the topic. I heart to get some perspective

http://inspiration1.tumblr.com/post/5061602074



... Macro photography. And I especially love this article. Look at this example:


...  Ally McBeal. Remember the show? I am Ally. Totally. I could relate so much to her back then. So I have a quote:

Maybe I’ll share my life with somebody… maybe not. But the truth is, when I think back of my loneliest moments, there was usually somebody sitting there next to me.
Ally Mcbeal

1 Kommentar:

  1. Those photographs are awesome. I too am in love with the universe :) It's incredible!

    I have Ally on DVD, but only watched it through the one time :)

    AntwortenLöschen