Sonntag, 10. April 2011

Last Night

Last night was good I think. I have to admit I didn't hang put at the exhibition for very long because I wanted to have a look around at all those other places that were open. But I got compliments for both my photos and I loved the overall look of it.

the location with the photos hung up
a random booth (with the light working, in mine, the lights went out.. typical)
my booth with my two pics
looking kinda weird but whatever


As you can see, not a lot of people were already there. Then we went around a bit, enjoying the sun like the rest of the city and then letting the evening run out at a 'beach' bar.

this is were everyone else was

calm and beautiful


I got sweet feedback from the visitors regarding my work, so I am very happy with the result. All in all it was a wonderful evening and I cannot wait to do the next thing.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Was für eine tolle Location. Die ist mit den Bildern echt toll. Danke für den Bericht, sehr interessant.
    Das letzte Foto ist wunderschön. Was für herrliche Farben!

    Ich wünsch dir eine schöne Woche.

    LG
    Kristin

    AntwortenLöschen