Montag, 21. Februar 2011

To know the future is to experience the past

1987

I am scanning old photographs and slides. I found some I thought I'd share with you, because I think they aren't too bad for when they were taken. I was 7 when I took these two (thus the attempt at painting in the missing leg of the horse), but for some reason, the angle and structure appeals to me.

1987, Pentarex
 I still take photos with that camera, as you might know. What I like about this shot is, how Barbie seems to be trampled by the horse. I supposed I didn't intend this to happen because at the age of 7 I stilled loved my Barbies. But still, it makes me laugh.


April 1988

This shows
a) that I gave Barbie's horses names
b) I was predestined to work excessively in Photoshop and Lightroom *lol*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen