Samstag, 11. Dezember 2010

lifesign in bulletpoints

  "I am dominated by images (...) I am what I imagine, not what I am. This constant envisioning is a helpful tool for artistic endeavors and an unavoidable, overriding consequence of being a sentient human being." - Viggo Mortensen, I forget you forever

  • I am alive. And I am the above quote.
  • I have been shooting film and have nothing to post yet while I wait for the films to be developed and done.
  • I am reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman.
  • I am watching The Vampire Diaries and want a Damon.
  • I am listening to Power by Kanye West because it reminds me of the 30 STM show.
  • I am waiting for Amazon to ship me Corpse Bride (Blu Ray) and "This is War (Deluxe)".
  • I am designing, redesigning, thinking about, and despairing over my future tattoo. I have been doing this for years now. And I am stuck because I have several ideas, all equally important and right and if I pursue them all I will be covered in ink.
  • Tomorrow I will have a photoshoot.
  • I will have one next Saturday too.
  • I want to rewatch Dr.Who but I am on a rewatch of Battlestar Galactica. That show is so beyond amazing I have no words.
  • I have all Christmas presents and this surprises me.
  • I might just bake some more later today.
  • I miss dancing and riding.

1 Kommentar:

  1. hello little sparrow!
    your blog is just darling!
    I enjoy your array of wonderment on display!
    <3 merry christmas!
    happy blogging! x x x

    AntwortenLöschen