Samstag, 25. Dezember 2010

Christmas in photographs


A quick update in photographs from yesterday and today. We are having a really good time, I hope so do you.


The snow had thawed away and yesterday it started snowing again. we all thought it was too warm to stay.



"Can we have presents now?" *big eyes*


"There are presents!!" *squeezes under tree*


"Mine!"


I unwrap my next Viggo book "Wintersongs" and am happy.


This I got from my friend Melanie and it is already stuffed in "The Road".



Obviously, we cannot take family portraits.


Now, we wake up this morning. And look, it has snowed some more...


My aunt, uncle and little cousins came by and of course, we had to take the sledge out for a ride.



and because it's pretty to look at:


What have you been doing?

Kommentare:

  1. Zu deinem Vater hast du mehr Bezug?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Soviel Schnee, beneidenswert.
    Ich hab mit meiner Familie gefeiert.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I'm so jealous of your snow :( It was ridiculously hot here yesterday, I think I got sun stroke!

    AntwortenLöschen